Ref. No.: #18192-FHSS01
City University of Macau is a private but not-for-profit institution. As a comprehensive university in Macau, the University offers an array of Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral degree programs as well as professional courses. It is dedicated to academic excellence and strives to provide students with a rich learning experience that will open their door to the international scene through its continuous expansion of global partnerships. The University upholds its mission to nurture outstanding talents and deliver applicable programs that will serve the evolving needs of Macau and the wider region.
The City University of Macau is now inviting applications for the following position:
Dean of Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Specific Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Strategic planning for the Faculty.
- Developing new programs and reshaping curriculum in accordance with local and regional needs.
- Effective implementation of the University's strategy and teaching and learning policies in the Faculty.
- Formulating annual student admission plans for the Faculty.
- Ensuring high quality of teaching and holistic development of students.
- Supervising staff development for the Faculty.
- Promoting research, scholarly activities and outreach that will advance the Faculty's academic excellence in research and professional education.
- Monitoring programs/course assessment to ensure academic excellence and integrity.
- Doctoral Degree Holder in Foreign Language Studies, Cultural Industries Management, Psychology, Social Work, or related discipline.
- Currently working in a Higher Education Institution at the rank of Associate Professor or above.
- A distinguished record of teaching, research and scholarship, and substantial experiences in academic leadership roles.
- Demonstrating vision and capability to build on and expand the Faculty's strengths.
Outstanding management effectiveness.
- Excellent coordination, communication and interpersonal skills.
The remuneration and appointment rank offered will be competitive and commensurate with the successful applicant's academic qualifications, current position and professional experience. The compensation/benefits are competitive. The current local maximum income tax rate in Macao is effectively around 5% - 7% after various discretionary exemptions.
Interested parties please send his/her full resume with an indication of current and expected salary by email to email@example.com (Human Resources Office).
The position will remain open until filled. Review of applications and nominations will commence immediately. Applicants may consider their applications not successful if they were not invited for an interview within 6 months of submission. Successful candidate is expected to report duty in early January / mid of August 2019.
*Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.*
地址：City University of Macau, Avenida Padre Tomás Pereira Taipa, Macau.