应聘条件：Ref. No.: #19201-SOE03
City University of Macau is a private but not-for-profit institution. As a comprehensive university in Macau, the University offers an array of Bachelor\'s, Master\'s and Doctoral degree programs as well as professional courses. It is dedicated to academic excellence and strives to provide students with a rich learning experience that will open their door to the international scene through its continuous expansion of global partnerships. The University upholds its mission to nurture outstanding talents and deliver applicable programs that will serve the evolving needs of Macau and the wider region.
The School of Education in City University of Macau offers both Master and PhD programs in Education with three specializations: Educational Administration, Adult Education and Educational Information Technology. Currently we have over 200 postgraduate students in the School. We are looking for an energetic, passionate, experienced education scholar to join our academic team to develop high quality educational professionals to serve Macau SAR and the region beyond.
The City University of Macau is now inviting applications for the following position:
Dean of School of Education
Specific Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
• Strategic planning for the Faculty.
• Developing new programs and reshaping curriculum in accordance with local and regional needs.
• Effective implementation of the University\'s strategy and teaching and learning policies in the Faculty.
• Formulating annual student admission plans for the Faculty.
• Ensuring high quality of teaching and holistic development of students.
• Supervising staff development for the Faculty.
• Promoting research, scholarly activities and outreach that will advance the Faculty\'s academic excellence in research and professional education.
• Monitoring programs/course assessment to ensure academic excellence and integrity.
• Doctoral Degree Holder in education or education related fields earned in a well-known university with extensive international education/work experience;
• Outstanding management leadership effectiveness at a faculty/school level with evidence;
• Native or close-to-native speaker of Chinese, fluent in English, familiar with various education systems in Macau SAR, Hong Kong SAR and Mainland China.
• Demonstrating vision and capability to build on and expand the Faculty\'s strengths.
• Excellent coordination, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Currently working in a Higher Education Institution at the rank of Associate Professor or above.
• An outstanding track record of teaching, research and scholarship, and substantial experiences in academic leadership roles.
The remuneration and appointment rank offered will be competitive and commensurate with the successful applicant\'s academic qualifications, current position and professional experience. The compensation/benefits are competitive. The current local maximum income tax rate in Macao is effectively around 5% - 7% after various discretionary exemptions.
Interested parties please send his/her full resume with an indication of current and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Human Resources Office).
The position will remain open until filled. Review of applications and nominations will commence immediately. Applicants may consider their applications not successful if they were not invited for an interview within 6 months of submission. Successful candidate is expected to report duty in mid of August 2019.
*Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.*